Book Trout specializes in USED BOOKS;
Archeology • Literary • Philosophy • Social Theory • Art • Architecture • Music • History • Classical Studies • Science • Religion
• Current Textbooks • and much more!
We offer free estimates on entire libraries or estate collections.
What we can't buy:
- Damaged books (water damaged, musty/moldy books, broken bindings, or missing pages).
- Most book club editions (including Readers Digest Condensed & Time Life)
- Outdated computer & software books
- Outdated travel guides and textbooks
- Romance books (Harlequin, etc.)
We can help with your used books:
• Clean up a cluttered office.
• Free up space in a storage room.
• Remove books that others left behind.
• Make shelf space for new books.
We provide the boxes and do all the packing.
We simply find books new homes. We have a variety of channels we use to make sure nearly every book is read again.
95% of all books we take in will go to a thankful reader.
Learn how to partner with us and get paid for referrals.
Meet Kurt; He served in the United States Navy. Used to read technical manuals and still prefers non-fiction, albeit something a bit more interesting. Married to a wonderful woman, Jennifer, who has blessed him with two healthy boys. Loves to explore new places with his family and rarely misses a Brewers broadcast.
Integrity frames the BookTrout business model. We promise fair prices for your books, strictly determined by up-to-the-minute market values.
Drop us a line. We make it easy to replace your books with cash.